• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN Order your CS.com 2012 Calendar now!

obwan93001

Just placed my order for two, hoping not too late

Hi Jon,

I haven't been on here in too long. Have had too much going on this past year and even had thoughts of selling my beloved GT/CS but for now I've wiped those thoughts from my head. It's been in mothballs until I can afford to finish an engine build for it as well as lots of other stuff that it needs done. I will try to get on here and reacquaint myself w/this fine site and the family here over the next few weeks. Am sitting in a hospital room today as dad had back surgery on the 16th so have been staying w/him and mom for the time being to help out. I brought my laptop to the hospital and using their free wifi I am connected and decided it was time to check on your new calendar and place my order and check things out here for a bit. I just placed my order for two calendars but noticed that you mentioned you were placing your order on the 16th, please let me know if I was too late or not. I assume that since the Paypal order link was still functional that I am good to go.

Thanks and looking forward to another fine CaliforniaSpecial.com calendar!

Oscar

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Welcome back Oscar! Hope your dad is doing better.

Sorry for any confusion about the calendars. The 16th was not a deadline to order. It was just when I placed my overall order with the printer. I order plenty of extras, not just the number of people who have pre-ordered.

I don't expect to sell out before Christmas, but it's possible. When I have sold out I'll take down the order form.

So, long story short... as long as the order form is up there are still calendars to buy.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yep, I shipped a batch out today and will hopefully ship the remainder out tomorrow.

They look great!

frank s

Calendars arrived here today. The pictures are beautiful, of beautiful cars, and the production values are very, very high. Thank you so much for the efforts you invested in this.

lenta

Doesn't matter where you live the postman delivers. Thanks for a great calendar:cool:
Next time more HCS don't you agree...:wink:

Lenta

GT/CS S Code

Calendars just arrived ...!

Hey Jon!
The 5 pack of calendars just arrived out here in Winnipeg, so I assume that that the balance are just arriving out home in Victoria.
Great job as always ... they look awesome!
:cool:
Many thanks again and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
Al & Laurie Page
aka
GT/CS S Code

our special

Calendars just arrived at the most Easterly point of North America!!

Hi Jon just received my 5 pack and they look great. No sense keeping a good thing to myself so I have to start passing them out now. lol

All the best for a great New Year.
Dave