• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS project on E bay

BriansGTCS

A few concerns

A few things don't look right. I see the new hood and I get it not having hood locks but the brackets the hood locks would lock to are not correct.No slot for the hood lock. That's a basic GT/CS item. Also I would be worried about the engine. Take a look at the pictures It's missing the oil pan drain plug.

ratrodgta

Could the incorrect hood lock brackets indicate front end structure replacement, or........perish the thought, some villian transferring the authentic GT/CS VIN to another car that's straight and rust free....oops, did I say that

franklinair

Well, it IS a project. Would need Marti verification, and then an inspection prior to making an offer. One needs to weigh potential costs + purchase price to know if its a viable project.

Neil

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1549.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 30