• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

07/08 suspension upgrade questions.

albegtcs

Has anyone installed the Ford FR3 suspension handling upgrade, and was it worth the money. Does anyone know the difference between the suspension upgrade on the 07 Shelby GT and the 08 Bullitt. I would like to upgrade the suspension on my 07 GT/CS and want to keep fords parts. any thoughts would be appreciated. :icon_ecst

joedls

Haven't done this but I'll let you know how my BMR suspension upgrades turn out as soon as it's done.

J.Bart

i'm waiting for mine to show up (fr3)
their kind of vague on the bullit suepension, guess we will have to wait to see one

GTCS07

Mine is a combo of Saleen and BMR with a dash of Steeda. I find most of Ford's offerings are lacking for my needs.