• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 HCS search: Which States to look for one?

classicsguy

Since Craigslist is a very good place to find Mustangs,in which States should I look for besides Colorado to have the best chance of finding an HCS. I know that they can be found anywhere even in the south BUT which States do you think I have a better chance to find one?

Is there a way to search Craigslists nationwide or you just have to search by city?

Thanks for the help!!

rvrtrash

Arlie and I figured out that if you go to Google and type "craigslist california special" probably everything in the country pops up. You could try high country mustang or something similar and see what happens. Don't tell anyone though. It's a closely guarded secret and you don't know the secret handshake yet. :cool:

Steve

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Arlie and I figured out that if you go to Google and type "craigslist california special" probably everything in the country pops up. You could try high country mustang or something similar and see what happens. Don't tell anyone though. It's a closely guarded secret and you don't know the secret handshake yet. :cool:

Steve

Thanks Steve!! your secret is safe with me!!

Mosesatm

Steve

Once you run that version you may also want to try "GT/CS", "GTCS", "CS/GT", "CSGT", "cal special", and anything else you can think of.

HappyHour

Sorry guys I was "lurking" and overhead your secret query. Found a cool Hawaii CS (posted). So about that handshake...:grin: