• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Today is The National Day of Prayer ...

Mustanger

The National Day of Prayer is a day designated by the United States Congress as a day when people are asked to come together and pray, especially for their country. It was created as a floating holiday in 1952 and fixed on the first Thursday in May by Ronald Reagan...

Our country and our leaders really need our prayers ... we all should pray for them ...

"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14 (New King James Version)

(for more info, see http://www.ndptf.org/home/home.html )

Attachments

• washington-prayer.jpg
    washington-prayer.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 16

sam

Thanks for highlighting this important day.
Sam