• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustang Monthly poll

68 special

In the Feb. '06 Mustang Monthly, Team Mustang has a poll going to see what should be their next project. The 4 choices are the Mach 1, Boss, GT/CS,or Bullit. So far the Mach is on top of the poll with 45% and sorry to say the GT/CS is at the bottom at 7%. I don't much about Team Mustang, but this would be another way to get more exposure and recognition for our cars.

Bret

OP
OP
68 special

68 special

I tried to find it on the Mustang Monthly website and couldn't find a link. All it talked about was January. Guess they haven't updated it yet!! I'll keep checking.

Bret

hookedtrout

68 special said:
I tried to find it on the Mustang Monthly website and couldn't find a link. All it talked about was January. Guess they haven't updated it yet!! I'll keep checking.

Bret

I did the same and all I found was January as well.

Cory