• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

"horse race"" commercial 07 GT/CS for sale

mwilson7

I thought you guys might be interested in knowing that the white 07 Cal Special shown in the horse race Ford commercial earlier this summer is for sale at a local dealer here in Detroit. They actually have all three cars that were shown in the commercial.

Vin number from the vehicle is 1ZVFT82H875274320. I don't have all the particulars on the vehicle other than it has a few hundred miles on and that it's a white GT/CS coupe. If your interested in purchasing this GT/CS please call Jim Demmer from Jack Demmer Ford at 734-721-2600. You'll probably have to leave a message for him as he is the owner and is pretty busy but he's a Mustang nut and a great guy.

Hope someone from this site gets it.......

P

PNewitt

Thanks for the heads up on this GT/CS!!

I find this as a golden opportunity for a collector. Think of what it would be worth to have the red CS used in the original commercials--today!

I'll be notating this car's VIN in the book, with a still shot or two.

Hopefully--whomever buys it will join the registry.

Paul N.