• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

California Special Script (PAUL NEWITT)

L8GR868

Our cars are almost the same. Mine was to be built July 3rd, but was built 13 days ahead of schedual. June 20th. Looks like are cars were in the same run, Mine is a CS and was shipped to Oklahoma City. 8R01C168338
Eric

OP
OP

68 GTCS

Very cool Eric,

It looks like they were brothers, they must have picked mine out of the line-up to make the HCS. When I get this one finished I will have to bring it to one of the get togethers someday.

Kevin

radi1138

Do you know what is funny?

I just had my car painted 68 GT\CS from a 67 coupe the painter insisted on putting on the California Special scripts When I picked it up the right hand was wrong just as stated in this thread.I have since moved it and filled the holes,but they will be visible until the paint is blended in.