• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Photoshoot w/ my '68 for Car Show Dash Plaque

68HCS289

Had to share some pictures of my '68 with a fellow club member's '09 GT/CS used for my club's car show dash plaque this year. My club wanted to feature my car and loved it when I mentioned it is the 45th anniversary for the California Specials so we pulled in another member's beautiful 45th anniversary 2009 GT/CS Mustang to feature with it:smile: We did the pictures the weekend I had my car featured in a huge indoor car show at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, PA.

I personally love the pics I got from the photoshoot:grin: Gotta love seeing old with the new

Had alot of people stopping afterwards to check out the cars. I had one guy give me a business card wanting to do a feature on my car for a magazine, couldn't stop gushing about my car and how rare it is (little did he know it is actually an HCS since I haven't corrected the badging yet). Never knew we would attract so much attention but had fun talking to people and getting some great new pictures of my car:wink:

mbsf1970

I'd gush as well if I were standing near your car. I don't think there is a single colour better than the Preidential Blue...especially on a gtcs or hcs.
Meow!
Stephen

BigJim

I'd gush as well if I were standing near your car. I don't think there is a single colour better than the Presidential Blue...especially on a gtcs or hcs.
Meow!
Stephen
You got that right!!!

AADaddy

Wow, those pics make me want to skip all the other work that needs to be done on my car and get it repainted to the original Presidential Blue color now. So what if the fuel pump, tranny, power steering and something else leaks!? As long as she looks good what does it matter!? :grin:

somethingspecial

Wow

Almost makes me want to repaint my Metallic Copper CS Presidential Blue. Nice car.

franklinair

I remember when this car was listed for sale. I was sooo tempted. It's a Beauty.

Neil

OP
OP
68HCS289

68HCS289

Thanks everyone for the kind words!! She has been a great car and I lucked out when I found her a couple of years ago. I do have the HCS badges but awaiting to repaint her before putting them on. Paint looks ok for now but it was not best job done to it by owner before last (as I am finding out with restoring trim, etc). Couldn't ask for a better running car and looking forward to taking her to the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals this weekend in PA.