• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS project car

dwfarris182

See craigslist ad for pics and text copy.

http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/3695259488.html

1968 California Special Mustang project car. 98 percent "all there" car. As far as I can tell the gas cap and front windshield are missing. New floor pans welded in. New seat foam and fabric to original specs. Genuine GT/CS. I have Marti report. Had 289 stick originally. Blue original color and interior. No engine and transmission with car. Have a six cylinder and 3 speed stick if you are in need. I bought two project cars and I don't need this one. Rear quarter panel on passenger side needs body work but other than that car is straight. Have new fiberglass shelby front valence and shelby hood if you want to go shelby route. Sitting on new tires with Crager knock offs. VIN number is in Ca DMV system and clean but no current title on car. Would need to get road worthy and then validate the car with DMV for title. They will not validate unless any engine is in car. Bill of sale will come with car. Body VIN and fender VIN match. Car is a project. 3500 or best offer. I have car trailer and could deliver for expenses. Car is in Modesto, California. Call Dennie at 209-988-0786.

Attachments

• 0012email.jpg
    0012email.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 71