• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ja.bro

hello USA,

I am a new member of this forum. My name is John and I live in the netherlands nearby Rotterdam.:eek:
4 weeks ago I have bought a 1966 mustang hardtop, and i am very happy with this car.:grin:
Now i want to know something about the history of my car, and become to this forum because he was registrated in the state of California.:icon_lol:

Licence plate number: California SDE 478
Warranty number: 6R07T
Unit number: 169075

If there is somebody who can tell me more about this car i'm very pleased.

Thanks everybody who give responce on this topic.

John

P.S.
sorry for my bad english languige.

Mustanger

hello USA,

I am a new member of this forum. My name is John and I live in the netherlands nearby Rotterdam.:eek:
4 weeks ago I have bought a 1966 mustang hardtop, and i am very happy with this car.:grin:
Now i want to know something about the history of my car, and become to this forum because he was registrated in the state of California.:icon_lol:

Licence plate number: California SDE 478
Warranty number: 6R07T
Unit number: 169075

If there is somebody who can tell me more about this car i'm very pleased.

Thanks everybody who give responce on this topic.

John

P.S.
sorry for my bad english languige.

Hello John, and welcome!!

You can try this link ( http://www.mustangdecoder.com/decoder.html ) to help you decode your car's VIN and get some info on it. Usually you may see us discuss a Marti Report as a verification of original factory build info, however, Marti Reports do not cover 1966 and earlier Mustangs.

Have fun with your Mustang and enjoy driving it ...