• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustang Fragrances

BroadwayBlue

I'm flipping through the Sears flyer looking for a lawn sweeper for my tractor and I turn the page and see this!

MUSTANG FRAGRANCES

His engine will rev for the bold scent of Mustang. He can choose to layer this After Shave with the cologne or wear it as a subtle everyday scent. The invigorating scent is bright and musky with lavender, ginger, and lemon and undertones of pipe tobacco and cedarwood, while the base is finished with amber, fir basalm, and patchouli. 1.7 fl. oz. Imported.

http://tinyurl.com/2elvpl

I wonder if it smells like exhaust and gas fumes ...

Attachments

• 07424254000.jpg
    07424254000.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 17

hotrodgrany

I'm flipping through the Sears flyer looking for a lawn sweeper for my tractor and I turn the page and see this!

MUSTANG FRAGRANCES

His engine will rev for the bold scent of Mustang. He can choose to layer this After Shave with the cologne or wear it as a subtle everyday scent. The invigorating scent is bright and musky with lavender, ginger, and lemon and undertones of pipe tobacco and cedarwood, while the base is finished with amber, fir basalm, and patchouli. 1.7 fl. oz. Imported.

http://tinyurl.com/2elvpl

I wonder if it smells like exhaust and gas fumes ...
Not sure what the sent is, but I prefer the sent of a new car inside, myself

P

PNewitt

At the Wild West Mustang Show in Concord, CA last weekend--they had a camera crew interviewing people--to comment on this "Mustang After Shave"--for an upcoming TV Commercial...

Everyone wondered if it smelled like gas/oil, and burnt rubber...or "real" horse parts...

EEWWW!!

Whatever floats your boat!

Paul N.

P

PNewitt

I saw it at Sears last weekend, and tried it. it's OK. Kinda a "musk-y" scent. Not what I'd call overbearing, but it's manly.

In the advertising, they use a black '68 GT Coupe. It has a Ford License, too.

It's priced kind of high--starting at $25 per bottle.

Paul N.