• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ New 2007 and 2008 Production Numbers

J.Bart

If the retro GT/CS owners, like Rick07GT/CS, want to act like a bunch of trophy childeren, oust the "new CS/GT" cars from the website. To me the GT/CS was only made is 1968!

then rick would go sell his 07 and go buy a 68

rvrtrash

please ban Ricks07GT/CS

EOM

I hate to ban anyone, but I would have to agree this time. This guy just doesn't get it. Rick, please take a deep breath and give yourself one last chance to look at the big picture. If you settle down and act appropriately, you get to stay here and share your passion. I understand standing on principles, but you have to be wise in your battles. If you're that upset about giving Paul an extra dollar, why are you willing to pay him $10.00 each for ones you'll have someone else buy? You're enriching the person further that you have such a problem with. Can I suggest if you're really that upset, take the money and have license plate frames made with the number Paul provided for free and call it a day. Whatever you do, I think the clock is ticking here.

Steve

Dougxox

so your treaten me with what ???,because I see you as you are,yes people who read this ,this is the same man you trusted , now he has treaten me, because I spoke up about his action , in trying to scam more money out of us for his own mistake...and had his bobby run behind me in the many posts about this matter,and try to cover his ass for him,,,read the posts,you will see,,,now he said he will send me none ,,,showing his true colors now ,,,

I am Assuming you mean me ( yes I know what assume means too) . No I am not a Bobby for Paul, or anyone else for that matter. I was just the first one to speak out against your inappropriate behavior. As for the matter of Brad at the Mustang Source forums, I Think you would get the same response there too if you pulled the same stunt.
I am a regular on both sites, love them both, and will defend both from false accusations like the ones from you.
Enough said.

Reddog

Not to get too personal, but recently lost my mom and my granddaughter(8 years) is going for heart surgery this coming thursday in Edmonton. It's hard to understand how someone can get so bent out of shape over something so miniscule. I've enjoyed all of your time and effort Paul on the CS. Thanks and keep up the good work.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Not to get too personal, but recently lost my mom and my granddaughter(8 years) is going for heart surgery this coming thursday in Edmonton. It's hard to understand how someone can get so bent out of shape over something so miniscule. I've enjoyed all of your time and effort Paul on the CS. Thanks and keep up the good work.

I am so sorry about the loss of your mom. My mother had cancer surgery last Dec, and it was a tough road--and she is fine now--at 84. My best wishes for your grandaughter's surgery.

I've had the privledge of receiving regular mail from owners for many years, and their family stories and other things in their lives. Websites & message boards can't tell the whole story. I've also been fortunate to have met some of you over the years, and I feel lucky to be in this position as registrar. It's more than just taking down numbers. You can feel the interest and passion for their GT/CS, and sometimes other parts of their lives. Certainly, it's a matter of perspective, and there are more important things in life.

I agree--we've wasted more than half of this thread on something as innane as a couple of decals.

My best wishes and prayers go out to you. I'll be thinking of you and your family on Thursday.

Paul N.

aemoo28

Oh FFS.

Rick, you are dismissed from our CS family. PMN must be embarrassed and doesn't need to be harrassed.

Learn to respect our 'father' and don't come back until you do.

Ricks07GT/CS

the story never ends here.

Oh FFS.

Rick, you are dismissed from our CS family. PMN must be embarrassed and doesn't need to be harrassed.

Learn to respect our 'father' and don't come back until you do.

I have not said anything in a few days,PLEASE let go of your hate.:musicbooh

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

I have not said anything in a few days,PLEASE let go of your hate.:musicbooh

Rick--
Maybe you should just delete your (negative) posts, and we'll call it even. You should have your $20 by now, anyway.

People cruising these boards will relive the whole fiasco from this point on, and (I suggest that) you should just delete the whole works.

I'm over this & deleted my words...so let's move on.

Thanks,
Paul.

albegtcs

Paul,

How sure is ford of the production numbers given to you for the 07 ? I would suspect they will revise the 08 numbers as well.