• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Car cover suggestions?

hatchdog

What is a good cover to consider for my soon to arrive CS? I live in a four season area so the car will be stored over the winter.

Thanks for your input,
Mike

green56

car cover

California car cover this is were i got mine from a little expensive but found Quality i live in WI so we have the 4 seasons also they have like 4 to 5 diff styles i have two of them and had mine out side on car and the water rolled right off i paid around 350 for their good one but the car is stored in the winter not out side so car does not see real bad weather Tom WI

robert campbell

+1 on California car covers. They are the Cadillac of car covers. Keep in mind that putting them on and taking them off kinda "scuffs" on the paint a bit. Nothing to worry about, but you will need to touch with wax a bit more to keep her perfect!

Rob

BigJim

20170306_150654.jpg

I use the indoor cover from CA Car Cover whenever my car is in the garage for more then a week. It's easy to put on and take off and does not scratch or scuff the finish.

CuervoSpecial

California car cover this is were i got mine from a little expensive but found Quality i live in WI so we have the 4 seasons also they have like 4 to 5 diff styles i have two of them and had mine out side on car and the water rolled right off i paid around 350 for their good one but the car is stored in the winter not out side so car does not see real bad weather Tom WI

What is the warmest you typically see there?