• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1988 Registry Guide on eBay

68gt390

I bought mine a little over a year ago for $150.00 and this one has sold for $255.00. That's a pretty good jump in just 1 year. Time to put those things in a safety deposit box. :cool:

Don

Mustanglvr

So could one of you guys with the 88 registry scan the page or pages with the info about my car and email it to me? Someone told me some of the info once, but I`d like to see it myself. vin#8R01T162217
Thanks, Rhonda

Mosesatm

Mustanglvr said:
So could one of you guys with the 88 registry scan the page or pages with the info about my car and email it to me? Someone told me some of the info once, but I`d like to see it myself. vin#8R01T162217
Thanks, Rhonda

Rhonda, it's not in the '88 guide, but it might be in the '96 registry.

68sunlitgold

Wow...it went for $255, I guess Pauls next bood might be worth even more since they will be numbered and signed.
Jason....think about how much you pontenially have with the ones you bought recently, nice investment!!

Doug

Mustanglvr

Mosesatm said:
Rhonda, it's not in the '88 guide, but it might be in the '96 registry.

I thought someone told me it was in the 88 registry. Could someone check the 96 and possibly email that to me? Please? :cheesy: Only if its not too much trouble. Thanks!

390cs68rcode

68sunlitgold said:
Wow...it went for $255, I guess Pauls next bood might be worth even more since they will be numbered and signed.
Jason....think about how much you pontenially have with the ones you bought recently, nice investment!!

Doug

I auctioned those off to pay for the engine data info. The members on the site got them for less than the Ebay price.

case12

Rhonda -

Other notes are: chrome wheel moldings, console, conv. control, A/C, tilt wheel, remote mirror, lucas lights, white stripe and aftermarket wire wheels. Casey

Mustanglvr

Great! Thanks again Casey. I have never seen the registry guides so I did`nt know if they have pictures or addresses for the owners or whatever else. So thats it then?

case12

Mosesatm said:
What does conv. control mean?
Maybe they meant the convenience group option, which were lights for seat belt, low gas, door ajar etc. With a console they were mounted on either side of the door on the console. Casey

Mustanglvr

No its not on the Marti report. Neither is the tilt steering or wheel mouldings. I am assuming the car may have changed hands and the new owner repainted it and added a bunch of options it did`nt originally come with. It does`nt have the upper or lower console in it anymore. I`m pretty sure the guy I bought the car from yanked that out the minute he got it. He knows what they are worth. He was always trying to get me to sell him the console out of my 66 coupe to him. He has a Mustang graveyard about 20 miles away from here. You see, the car was never in his name and I paid cash for it with no receipt.