• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted:1968 GT/CS project car

classicsguy

Any interesting project California Special for sale? Will consider all options.No red cars please...

Europtics

Got One!

I have a '68 GT/CS that we've had for the last 25 years and has'nt started for the last 10 as we were going to start a restoration. Original color, meadow lark yellow, has been painted twice over by two other owners ( we are the third), 289 auto, power steering, power front discs, center counsol, black interior, slotted chrome factory GT wheels. Good restor car, all original with calif. black plates. $6,000.00 firm. San Diego.

Doug D'Amico

deancs68

I have a '68 GT/CS that we've had for the last 25 years and has'nt started for the last 10 as we were going to start a restoration. Original color, meadow lark yellow, has been painted twice over by two other owners ( we are the third), 289 auto, power steering, power front discs, center counsol, black interior, slotted chrome factory GT wheels. Good restor car, all original with calif. black plates. $6,000.00 firm. San Diego.

Doug D'Amico

I am interested in your car, can you email some pic's thanx
dean1957@comcast.net

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Doug D'Amico

Thanks Doug...looks like a good project. Is the car complete? Can you pm me the vin number if you do not have the Marti report? Very interested. Please let me know if you have pictures...seriously looking for a project.

Thanks