• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SF Auto Show Pics

miller511

Hi All,

My son and I went to San Fransisco yesterday for our annual trek to the Auto Show at Moscone Center.

Lots of cool new cars. We even saw a 2007 CS. Here's a few pics.

Enjoy.

-Jeff

Attachments

• SF Auto Show 2006 067small.JPG
    SF Auto Show 2006 067small.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 34
  • SF Auto Show 2006 072small.JPG
    SF Auto Show 2006 072small.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 30
  • SF Auto Show 2006 074small.JPG
    SF Auto Show 2006 074small.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 28

shifty101easy

i was just there too. my uncle saw the GT/CS and wants to get one now...thats coming from a camaro obsessed person....

luisa2552

I didn't make it this year. Too bad, I still haven't seen a new CS other than in pictures.

BroadwayBlue

joedls said:
I think black is an awesome color for this GT/CS. I just don't get the "ghost" stripes.

Joe,
A guy at work has a blue one with black stripes. Even the black stripes on blue are hard to see if you're not looking directly head on from the side. From the back at an angle it doesn't look like the car has any stripes at all.
Rich

OP
OP
miller511

miller511

The dark colored stripes on the dark colored cars is odd to me, too. I almost walked right past the CS at the car show. then looked closer and realized what it was.

To me, the black '07 CS is screaming for silver or gold GT/CS stripes (or white, like Kathy changed hers to).

Mustanglvr

Lets all sign a petition and send it to Ford so they don`t make the same mistake on the stripes for the 2008`s.