• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Pics from a local show...

Diesel Donna

Pretty good turnout for the first show. I especially like the New York Yankees Mustang. That owner must REALLY be a big fan!

Your Mustang must have knocked 'em dead!

Mustanger

For it being the first show, it received some good support ... it's only going to get bigger and better next time ...

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

Diesel Donna said:
Pretty good turnout for the first show. I especially like the New York Yankees Mustang. That owner must REALLY be a big fan!

Your Mustang must have knocked 'em dead!

That was a promo the Yankees and Ford were running. It was traveling to multiple dealers for a few days at a time and then I thought they raffled it off but I don't recall - I remember seeing them on eBay as well.

Did you notice Derek Jeter's signature on the dash?

Not everyone quite gets the CS yet here in NY but I'm doing my best to educate. Mustang people get it. I did meet up with a couple that was selling a GT Fastback because it was automatic and she preferred stick. I told them I had the opposite problem :grin:
She had a late 80's Saleen with about 18,000 miles on it. They knew they're stuff and were restoring a CS for awhile but something happened with the body shop - it got left outside - rusted out ... etc ... but it seems like they have a number of parts left ... including a grill maybe ... and might be looking to part with some of it. Really nice people. They got the CS and what it was all about. I get a lot of people asking questions and some just read my board with the history on them. He was a judge for MCA for awhile too.
Meeting people like that and learning things is why I go to shows and all - not the awards and trophies (those are just perks when they do come)

We're expanding here in the Northeast though and spreading the word. :grin: