• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Rare GT/CS Fastback on eBay

Mustanglvr

And his name is Backyard_expert, LOL. Well it don`t take an expert to figure this one out. I wrote him and told him that the car was an insult to all nice looking clones, not to mention original GT/CS `s.

TheBlkPearl

Rare

A one of a kind car is rare but a none of a kind car is really rare!!
He has had too much sun in the backyard - hope he doesn't fool some buyer.

Mustanglvr

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Midnight Special said:
...Too bad he listed it "Will sell to Worldwide only" I'm sure if he opened it up to more planets he'd have a taker...

BroadwayBlue

Looks like somebody got to the seller before I had a chance.

It's no longer a GT/CS California Special.

They changed the auction. It's now listed as just a GT.
Details Description
Item Specifics: - Passenger Vehicles
Changed Sub Title from 1968 Mustang GT/CS to 1968 Mustang GT

For that price a few more pictures might help them out some.
We don't even know if it has seats in it.

390cs68rcode

here is what I sent to him.........

you put the stripes on the wrong spots. what a joke. No CS's were made as fastbacks but I am sure you already know that.

I don't send this type of message to people on Ebay cause they really just have no clue but I did feel like laying into this guy for some reason. Maybe it was because he said it was the best resto in the world or something like that.

68gt390

I think this guy has been eating way to much of his own cooking. Seems to be a little self-absorbed. What in the world was this guy thinking about when he put the GT/CS stripe on the upper air vent scoop. What a dufuss. To me he just ruined a nice restoration. If anybody buys it they'll be changing the stripes right off the bat. Would of been a lot better off just using the original "C" stripe for the lower panel.

Don :rolleyes: