• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Paint Question?

OP
OP
68MustangHCS

68MustangHCS

Didn't that question get answered on page 1?

I was trying to verify if the grill color is the same as the grill opening and lucas pedistals. Is all three parts the same color?

390cs68rcode

[quote author=68MustangHCS link=board=1;threadid=2192;start=15#msg15161 date=1128782140]
Didn't that question get answered on page 1?

I was trying to verify if the grill color is the same as the grill opening and lucas pedistals. Is all three parts the same color?
[/quote]

yes. make sure to only paint the "flat part" of the wide grill opening moldings. the raised parts are still chrome.

OP
OP
68MustangHCS

68MustangHCS

Thanks, sorry for the mixup, (I noticed on my lime green HCS the grill opening except for the crome molding is satin black) and wanted to get the color right.