• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 40th Anniversary hat and t-shirt closeout

clubpro

I am closing out the 40th anniversary hats and t-shirts. They are selling for $10.95 each and I wanted to offer them on this website first before they go on ebay. Go to RnRclassics.net to order.

For those owners that have a gold CS I have 6 caps that match your car. The color is not on the list of colors on my website so send me an email if you would like a gold cap.

Thanks to all that have purchased in the past!

Cheers,

Ron

PonyGal

Hey Ron,

Did you ever find the Acapulco Blue ones for me?? If so, save them for me and I will pay you next time I see you. Hopefully soon...

green56

hats and t shirts

Ron i am also looking for the Acapulco blue cap if you have let me know will send you a money order thanks

hookedtrout

Ron, I placed a fairly large order for about a dozen items but the shipping seemed to be messed up when I checked out. Sent you a PM, let me know how to proceed.

Thanks, Cory

frank s

The hats and t-shirt were delivered today, as well as a nice bonus item. All of excellent quality and design. I can't imagine passing up an opportunity like this.

Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Frank,

Happy that you liked the items. Thanks for the business!

Renee',

I wasn't going to order anymore caps, but because I have received several requests for the blue caps I have ordered 12 more and will have them embroidered and ready to ship in about 2 weeks.

Cory,

I need you to send me an email with the items that you want to order and I will send you a paypal invoice with the correct prices and the correct shipping charges. Remember not to order items through my website because the prices on the website are higher than what the members of this website pay. You can email me at parts-info@RnRclassics.net.

Cheers,

Ron

green56

Ron do you have the Acpulco blue car on a tee shirt in XL in white or gray
Thanks TOM

hookedtrout

Cory,

I need you to send me an email with the items that you want to order and I will send you a paypal invoice with the correct prices and the correct shipping charges. Remember not to order items through my website because the prices on the website are higher than what the members of this website pay. You can email me at parts-info@RnRclassics.net.

Cheers,

Ron

Email sent, thanks.

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Tom,

We only did one color for the car and that is white as is the t-shirt. If you are still interested you can order the shirt through my website.

Cheers,

Ron