CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 12/23/2004, 10:50 AM   #1
PNewitt

Swedish GT/CS Greetings!

I wanted to pass this on to all of you. There are three (known) GT/CS cars in Sweden! An appropiate Christmas greeting! Here is an e-mail I just got from my friend Peter:

Hello!
Just wanted to send some greetings, and inform you that i've made contact with another GT/CS owner here in Sweden. He bought his car from a Swedish man who lived in the USA for a number of years, then moved home to Sweden in last year. He couldn't leave his GT/CS behind in USA, so he imported it to Sweden.....Now i know of three cars, including mine in our country. Hope everything is well and i wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!

Peter Lindstrom

We wish Peter and his family a Merry Christmas, too! (I'm trying to get him to join these boards, too!

Happy Holidays to all of you out there, too!
Looking forward to a great 2005 for the GT/CS Registry!

Paul M. Newitt
Old 12/23/2004, 10:54 AM   #2
admin
Administrator
My Car Details

Just your friendly neighborhood webmaster...

My Garage
Re:Swedish GT/CS Greetings!

Small world. I sent a few calendars to Sweden too. The name escapes me at the moment, but I remember being surprised at the address. :)
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/23/2005, 01:45 AM   #3
Diesel Donna
My Car Details

Take that pony for a ride!

Re:Swedish GT/CS Greetings!

I have a magazine somewhere here that is from Sweden and the name of it is something like Nostalgia or close to it. It had an Indian motorcycle in it ( I just love those bikes) and also an article about a Mustang. So I begged this guy at an Indian motorcycle shop to let me have it and he did. Being a Svenska Flicka, it was fun trying to read the articles that were written half in Svenska and half English. Very interesting.

~~~~Donna

Diesel Donna is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions