• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy Birthday Midnight Special

Ruppstang

I'll second that!
I hope you will have time to smell a little exhaust and rubber today.

miller511

Tim, Pick out your favorite pony from the corral and enjoy your BD!!!

robert campbell

Kick the tires and light the fires!!! on your cake..... Just kidding. Light those hides up!!!

Rob

Mustanger

Haaaappyyy Birthdaaaayyy!!! - as Frosty would say :wink: ...

Attachments

• frosty-the-snowman-head.jpg
    frosty-the-snowman-head.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 17

clubpro

Happy birthday good friend! Hope you are having a great one surrounded by family and friends.

Cheers,

Ron

PonyGal

Happy Birthday to a great guy and one of my very best friends!! :wink:

Attachments

• Happy Birthday Tim.jpg
    Happy Birthday Tim.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 17

Midnight Special

Tim, Pick out your favorite pony from the corral and enjoy your BD!!!

Thank you ALL for making this a fabulous birthday! ....Including Joe! ;-))

Reading up through Jeff's post this morning was all I needed to awaken the Mighty 'S' from her 3-month slumber, and an exhilarating ride to work! With the barn door open, cover off and the Bounce sheets removed, (something I learned from Neil to repel bugs & mice... It works!) I prayed she'd have enough battery to fire up! She did!!

After going through gears and loving the decibels echoed from frostbitten foliage, I made my usual "crack store" coffee stop (a place where some locals show up in pajamas and mis-matched slippers at 6 AM to buy their daily hooch (a show in itself))...

I exited the store to find a sizeable crowd around the CS with all the usual questions and nice comments! "What is this? What are you running? A 390? OMG, in that thing? Is it for real?? ...Fifteen minutes of this, followed by: "Hey, we just want to stand here and watch you drive off!"...>

It's like I've always said... Birthday or not - you can't have a bad day while driving a California Special! ...And Thank you all again for making it so very extra Special! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0798.jpg
    DSC_0798.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0796.jpg
    DSC_0796.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 34

joedls

Thank you ALL for making this a fabulous birthday! ....Including Joe! ;-))

Reading up through Jeff's post this morning was all I needed to awaken the Mighty 'S' from her 3-month slumber, and an exhilarating ride to work! With the barn door open, cover off and the Bounce sheets removed, (something I learned from Neil to repel bugs & mice... It works!) I prayed she'd have enough battery to fire up! She did!!

After going through gears and loving the decibels echoed from frostbitten foliage, I made my usual "crack store" coffee stop (a place where some locals show up in pajamas and mis-matched slippers at 6 AM to buy their daily hooch (a show in itself))...

I exited the store to find a sizeable crowd around the CS with all the usual questions and nice comments! "What is this? What are you running? A 390? OMG, in that thing? Is it for real?? ...Fifteen minutes of this, followed by: "Hey, we just want to stand here and watch you drive off!"...>

It's like I've always said... Birthday or not - you can't have a bad day while driving a California Special! ...And Thank you all again for making it so very extra Special! :)

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

rvrtrash

Tim, I've been gone for a few days (well about a week or so actually) but wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday. You're one of the best.

Steve

hookedtrout

Ditto what Steve said other than I haven't actually been gone just detached from the PC a little. You are the best man!!