• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 68 rear radio bracket

dalorzo_f

Not CS realted, but a similar part.

Getting closer on the S GT coupe. Dash wiring/AC underway. Bought the car in pieces and the bracket for the rear of the radio is missing.

Looks like a bendy-bit, anyone got a photo of one and some approximate sizes, as it looks like it would be pretty easy to fabricate something quite close...assuming I knew the dimensions....

Can't get to the CS at the shop until next weekend, otherwise i'd go pull it an find out myself.. hoping to fab it up at home tomorrow or next week in the evening...

OP
OP
D

dalorzo_f

Thanks for the link, I have one of those handy. Was looking for the non-console.

Got off my butt and pulled the Shelby console from the '68 convertible, was hoping to avoid that, but it was only 20 minutes in-and-out, and removed the bracket on that one. Fabbed up a very close replica from a piece of aluminum I had lying around.

Thanks!