• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Rear license plate light needed

aemoo28

Attachments

• Satan undercarriage before pics 010.jpg
    Satan undercarriage before pics 010.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 44

GT/CS S Code

Licence plate light ...

Is this the unit you're missing? I might have a used one to spare from my pile of extra parts, and if I do have it you're more than welcome to it. I'd have to go and dig for it of course, but that could be done over this weekend. If there is one in there I could mail it down to you.
So does this mean that you intend to keep "Sata ...." uh, the "Black Beauty" after all?
Hope so!
Let me know if this is what you're looking for and I'll go look for it for you.
Cheers,
Al & Laurie
aka
GT/CS S Code

Attachments

• Rear licence plate light assembly.jpg
    Rear licence plate light assembly.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

clubpro

Don't forget about R&R Classics for your parts. Cost + 10% to all of the members on this site.

Cheers,

Ron

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Thank you Al & Laurie. I'll buy it from Ron, as I have a list of other items to purchase. Thanks Ron!

I'm keeping this girl for now. Got a looooong road ahead of us, but who is it that said "with friends you can do anything"? Now if she sets herself on fire, then I'll give up.

But until then... the story continues!

nfrntau

Not sure who said it, but I believe it

As far as your car goes, as long as you can keep it without putting yourself and loved ones out on the street, I would keep it. Even if it sits unattended (in a garage hopefully) until you can get back to it, you will find it rewarding.
Most of us have stories about the one we wish we hadn't sold. Besides, you have too great a story now to let the saga end. lol I for one am waiting for the next chapter (oooh don't go there).
You are a long way ahead of me. I had to wait 5 years before I could turn the key and drive, and it didn't run when I bought it..
As for the fires, might I suggest an extinguisher?

Thank you Al & Laurie. I'll buy it from Ron, as I have a list of other items to purchase. Thanks Ron!

I'm keeping this girl for now. Got a looooong road ahead of us, but who is it that said "with friends you can do anything"? Now if she sets herself on fire, then I'll give up.

But until then... the story continues!

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Ah ha! It's you that has the "with friends" quote.

Yes I have 2 (two) fire extinguishers. One in the backseat, one hanging by the car in the garage.

I've heard so many stories of regret, and I'm listening. Yes, I could use the money for other things in life (pay bills, new tv, etc). I'm personally vested in this car, with blood, medical bills, & scars now, so she's stuck with me.