• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 GT/CS at Carlisle Auction 4/23

BroadwayBlue

Hi Everyone,

I received an email from someone that has a GT/CS going to auction tomorrow in Carlisle. Sorry for the late notice but just received the email.
Here is the info.

I have a number and email if someone is interested for more info - PM me.

Hello,

I am letting everyone know that there is a red and black California Special being auctioned at Carlisle Auctions on Thursday April 23rd between 8 and 9 pm. It is a low mileage car autographed by Shelby himself. There are no pictures posted on their site, but the link is Carlisleauctions.com.

It is a very loved car and I hate to see it go. I am buying a new house and need the money for a down payment. Could you pass this e-mail along to the group?

Thank you,

Todd D. Meneely - AMS

hicountrybob

Hi Everyone,

I received an email from someone that has a GT/CS going to auction tomorrow in Carlisle. Sorry for the late notice but just received the email.
Here is the info.

I have a number and email if someone is interested for more info - PM me.

Hello,

I am letting everyone know that there is a red and black California Special being auctioned at Carlisle Auctions on Thursday April 23rd between 8 and 9 pm. It is a low mileage car autographed by Shelby himself. There are no pictures posted on their site, but the link is Carlisleauctions.com.

It is a very loved car and I hate to see it go. I am buying a new house and need the money for a down payment. Could you pass this e-mail along to the group?

Thank you,

Todd D. Meneely - AMS

Let's get the vin onfo before this car goes AWAY!!!!!!!!!!