• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Victoria BC GT/CS on Craigslist

GT/CS S Code

Victoria GT/CS ...

Yes Arlie, I've spoken to him via email already. He's the gent that had a few extra GT/CS parts listed on eBay recently. I'm going to get him over here to look at our "S" code when it's back together ..... someday .... hopefully soon! :sad:
Anyone out here in Western Canada looking for a GT/CS to restore? Here is your chance ....

GT/CS S Code

A few more photos of the Victoria GT/CS for sale ....

Here are some more photos that he sent me. His name is Mike Hart, and it sounds like he's looking to get $8,750.00 out of it as a bottom line ....
I haven't been to see it in person yet, but could arrange to do that if anyone is interested to get more information or more photos of specific details?
Al

Attachments

• Mike Hart GTCS.jpg
    Mike Hart GTCS.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Mike Hart GTCS 2.jpg
    Mike Hart GTCS 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Mike Hart GTCS 3.jpg
    Mike Hart GTCS 3.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Mike Hart GTCS 4.jpg