• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'68 California Special

marlaann

I am selling my GT/CS I have been working on restoring it and it is 90% complete. Almost everything is new. It has a rebuilt 289 and auto C4 trans. There is so much to list. The engine has around 364 hp it has edelbrock heads,intake,carb,hedman ceramic headers,magnaflow dual exhaust,electric fan,griffin radiator, petronix distributor,optima battery, march pulleys, alpine deck with jl 61/2 and rockford fosgate 6x9. New paint and interior the outside is highland green with black suede interior. American racing torque thrust II 17's new bf goodrich rubber. There is too much to list please contact me with any serious inquiries. I want 45,000 that is what I have invested. I am located in Arizona call me at 602-617-2944 or email me at marpiebuick@hotmail.com

Attachments

• DSC02893 (2).jpg
    DSC02893 (2).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC00366 (2).jpg
    DSC00366 (2).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 113
  • dsc02894 (2).jpg
    dsc02894 (2).jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC00374 (2).jpg
    DSC00374 (2).jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 100

68CaliSp

Very clean and pretty looking CS, hope you get what you are asking for. Just FYI, if you have a Marti report or a letter from Ford confirming the options/CS package you may want to consider posting that as well. Good Luck!

franklinair

Wow Tim,
I hadn't noticed the reflector not showing. Strange though, the 1st photo (left side full view) has the reflector. The 3/4 rear view, its not visible. Same dates on the photos. Lighting?:undecided
The car looks great.

Neil

spoiler

Wow!

That is a very sharpe car !!!! How wide are your 17 in torque thrusts ,and what size of tires are you running? Thanks

RedGTvert

Very good looking car, and it looks like a lot of work went into it. I hope you can get $45K, and I never say never, but you are really facing a strong headwind in these economic times trying to get top dollar for it.

There are way too many cars out there where the sellers are trying to recover their costs, and they are coming up with empty pockets.

Last edited:

sam

.fantastic looking car. Any inside shot for interior? Makes me wnat to have my car re-painted in the same color scheme. Who knows..............if the US automakers go under, we'll have "super" collector cars !

Sam

OP
OP
M

marlaann

The pictures were taken at different times. That rear quarter panel had been hit and the reflector was broken. After the body work and the paint I took a pic and then when I received the reflector and put it on along with some other chrome pieces I took more photos.

OP
OP
M

marlaann

I don' have a photo since I replaced all the dash pieces. All the photos that I had were before. I will take one and post it. I had the seats redone in black suede with dark green piping and that was a big mistake because the suede has begun to fade in the Az sun. I know it is alot to ask for the car I am in no hurry to sell it and I hope that eventually I will receive an offer.

Marlaann

OP
OP
M

marlaann

The tires are bf goodrich g-force sport the front are size 225-55-R17 and the rear are size 255-50-R17 I don't remember off hand how wide the wheels are sorry.

Marlaann