• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2006 Calendar - Winners selected

CalPaul

Well put Cory. You look at the pic not the owner and decide.
One of the reasons I like this website is the banter/give-take between the community. Just about every thing gets hashed-out by the end of the thread, with some candid insightful stuff going on B4 that.

icecreamman

Thanks to all who voted on my car.I just put the engine and tranny back in ,just in time after detailing it to take a pic with the boats as a background.The engine bay looks amazing.

Car 12 sea foam green

thanks

case12

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=1;threadid=2184;start=30#msg15773 date=1129845023]
Casey, are you going to follow the series?
[/quote]
Sure, I cant believe the Sox are in the series!

Russ

I want to congratulate all the owners of those beautiful GT/CS-HCS calendar cars......every car is awsome!!! Every car submitted is a winner in my estimation. Jon, once again, you have done a great job of getting the second calendar out, and I'm ready to purchase this wonderful calendar. Thanks again,

Russ

Russ

Casey, I just built a new home for my wife and a "barn" for my cars (all Fords, of course). It's a dream barn that is 4500 sq ft. and it has enough room for the Mustangs (they need a barn, don't they???) and my new aquisition, a 1947 Ford 8N tractor (!). I'm very blessed to be able to have such a facility.

My Highland Green GT/CS is a "C" code. It is a nice car that has taken some neat awards. Thanks for asking,

Russ

390cs68rcode

A 4500 square ft. garage sounds nice. I am envious.

My house is 4500 sq. ft. I wonder if the wife will let me gut the house and use it for a garage? :p

Diesel Donna

Jon,

Is it possible for me to get a copy of every calender you have done for CS's ? Are there just two so far?

I'll try to get a picture of mine for the 2007 calender.
Thanks for a wonderful website.

~~~donna