• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Jon-Suggestion on Classified Ads

RacingFan

Hey Jon and All,

Just a suggetsion on the classified ad section. Of course I realize that you must LOVE folks asking you to do more work...lol. I have some Mustang parts for sale and I am always looking for a few things for my CS. Instead of making the Classifieds an all inclusive forum, would it be much work to have:
Classified: Cars for Sale
Classified: Cars Wanted
Classified: Parts Wanted and For Sale

I think it would just be a little easier to manage for us and give a little more visibility to folks that are looking for parts, etc.

What does everyone think? Thanks!
Dave

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I can try it, but my feeling is that it doesn't get enough new posts a day to make it worth splitting up. Then the new split forums would get even fewer posts separately, which can sometimes look like an inactive forum and preclude people from posting there. Kind of a viscious cycle I've seen happen on other forums.

Anyone else have opinions on this?