• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Attachment testing

hookedtrout

Test

Attachments

• S_GTCS.jpg
    S_GTCS.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

The whole family test on resize.

Attachments

• New_Mexico_Family_small.jpg
    New_Mexico_Family_small.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Thanks!

I need to pull the CS out and put it in the same place and take another picture. It amazes me every time I see that picture of the CS. With the yard work I have done it doesn't even look like the same place anymore. The car looks pretty much the same short of I took off the mud flaps, used to drive me nuts that any gravel picked up would ping off the scoops so I put on flaps but they look too funny so I took them off, not to worried about the paint anymore anyway. At least not now.

Hook

Sarge

Hook,
I agree that the white mud flaps don't quite cut it, but if you had them in black, they wouldn't stand out so much. I too get tired of every rock I kick up chipping my paint.

I do like the Ford with the flames and the Mercedes emblem on the hood. A real "grabber". ;D ;D ;D
Robert

Perkchiro

Hey Hook: I've seen clear flexible, removable coverings for the lower rear quarters in some of the mustang catalogs. Might be an option as opposed to mud flaps. Just a thought.
Steve