• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Modest Dream Garage

Midnight Special

...Wow! What awesome garages and great ideas from all you talented people!

I must say I'm now a little embarrassed at what I built for Rob (for Christmas)

Uh ....I guess I thought he was serious when he said "modest"....

;-)

Attachments

• mg.jpg
    mg.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 80
OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Been checking on radiant floor heat. HMMMMM…. Have had two site visits. Still need to expand the drain field. That is first on the agenda.

Amy, Val gets my old shop refinished into a giant hobby room for her!!! And YES, she is worth it!!! And I have not forgotten about Satan’s leaking of blood (ATF) all over the ground. We will get that fixed!

Ralph, that ladder looks like it was stolen from one of the tugs I manage…… Ahah, you are a wood worker!! Even a wooden clock!

Tim,
Does your present have a high bay for my lift? Gotta like rust look!! Perfect my my rat rod project!

Neil,
There went your free jack! Just gave it to my neighbor to keep his Yugo going!!

Keep the ideas coming!!! This is fun!

Rob

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

The septic design to add a couple legs starts today! The battle with the county begins soon....

Rob

Highlander

Just a thought........ Radiant heat could be safer, if you were to do a lot of painting, or have other volatile gasses around......Might even be a savings on the Insurance premiums?

Last edited:

J.Bart

One thing no one has mentioned yet is---figure how big you think you'll need and then double it!
Steve[/QUOTE]

how true, have you ever talked to anyone that said their garage was to big?

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Wish I could go bigger, but my lot will not support it. Guess this will keep me down to just a few toys!!

Hope to break ground in February! Revamp my drain field a bit and then pour the foundation.

Rob

franklinair

Glad to hear you're making progress. A 'CARE' package is coming to you tomorrow via UPS.

Neil

Mosesatm

It's nearly impossible to get a shot of it because the sunlight glare. Here's the best I've been able to do so far. I'll try to get some at night.

Attachments

• GT.jpg
    GT.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 52
  • CS.jpg
    CS.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 60
  • GTCS.jpg
    GTCS.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 65

Mosesatm

Why doesn't it suprise me an Undertaker would have "DNR" in his license plate. LOL Mike

Excellent point! We don't want them waking up on us. :eek:
But I'm not an undertaker. I only work for an undertaking company. My role is Civil engineer / Construction Manager / ADA auditor / etc., etc.