• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - Vote for the 2005 Calendar!

19HCS68

Oh? :eek:
Yea, thats why I asked. I was soooo confused. ??? Either car would make a great cover! I hope Dave (or anyone else) didn't want September. Will wait and see!

Gary

Powell

We'd really like to know how we can order a calendar or two. Powell

Sarge

All,
I would really like to thank Jon for giving us an opportunity to show our cars, and to all of the members who voted for mine. I think a lot of my votes came from it being the only "blue one"... but I appreciate it. ;D

Dave was the recipient of the most votes, and has a spectacular photo!!! He requested a "month" page for his car, and I kinda agree with him. I wanted April (birth month of the car, and me too) because at least with a "month" you get to look at YOUR car for 30 days.

Being on the cover, you get looked at once, and then get "flipped to January", so the person can use the calendar. But I am honored to be on the cover of the first GT/CS calendar. As well I didn't want Jon to have to go thru the hassle of contacting #3, (then potentially #4, #5, ect.) and making his already overwhelming job that much harder.

I look forward to buying a bunch of these calendars and making them "stocking stuffers" for friends and family. Again, thanks to all, and have a great holiday season!!!!!
Robert

hookedtrout

Well Robert if your blue one is on the cover my calendar will be hanging with the cover showing as it looks just like my car so even though it isn't a month it's my favorite and it will hang in my house for more than 30 days. I'll probably buy two and hang one next to it to show them all off.

Hook

66joej

Jon
Any update on the calendar?
I'm getting lots of requests for calendars up here in the frozen north (High River Alberta).
Will you order a large supply?
Joe

CHICK

SORRY ABOUT BEING LATE I REVIEWED THE PICTURES AND WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU NEEDED A WHITE GT/CS I NOW HAVE THE PICTURES AND CAN SEND ONE TO YOU. SHE LOOKS LIKE THE UNIT YOU HAVE ON THE MAIN SITE. WHITE WITH BLACK STRIPES. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED THE PICTURES.

THANKS CHICK

nfrntau

It may be to late to fire this one out there. Being a guy I am always asking when's Easter, Valentines, Mother's Day, etc. Will these oh so non-forgetable days be highlighted. Apart from being gorgeous to look at I would also like to see my calendar as user (me) friendly.
Looking forward to receiving issue one of hopefully many GT/CS calanders.
Happy Holidays All

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Chick, sorry but the deadline has come and gone for this year's calendar. But save those shots up for next year.

nfrntau, yes the basic dates will be on there (ie. Valentines Day, Easter, etc.)

66joej, I'll order as many as I think I can sell in this first batch. I can order more if all of those sell, but it's obviously less hassle to order everything at once. Considering only 40 people voted I'm guessing this won't be a huge seller. :)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, the order page is finally up! ;D You can place your Calendar orders here:
http://californiaspecial.com/2005calendar.htm

Here's a little preview:

2005_Calendar_Preview2.jpg