• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 were to put decal for california special

green56

this has been up before but could not find were do you put the decal for the California Special Registry Member decal on drivers side front window, passanger side, or were
Thanks Tom

Mosesatm

this has been up before but could not find were do you put the decal for the California Special Registry Member decal on drivers side front window, passanger side, or were
Thanks Tom

Wherever you want.

Mine is in the rear window. Lower left corner.

nates68

Put mine on drivers side quarter window (front) looks good

nates68

rvrtrash

I put mine in the---oh wait, I don't have one. :confused: If I did, I've always been partial to the drivers side rear quarter window. Like Arlie said, wherever you want, but I would try and avoid a spot that will draw attention from INSIDE the car. Put some masking tape on the glass where you're thinking of putting it and drive around to see if that spot is distracting.

Steve

Mosesatm

I put mine in the---oh wait, I don't have one. :confused: If I did, I've always been partial to the drivers side rear quarter window. Like Arlie said, wherever you want, but I would try and avoid a spot that will draw attention from INSIDE the car. Put some masking tape on the glass where you're thinking of putting it and drive around to see if that spot is distracting.

Steve

With one of these on the other side!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HiJackers-Pair-Original-Unused-Vintage-60s-Decals-/320516829015

Ouch, I'm showing my age.

Perkchiro

I agree, where you want it. Mine is in the front window, passenger side lower corner.

CougarCJ

I don't have one of these stickers. Of course I don't even have a single piece of glass in my Mustang to mount it to either. LOL

Anyone know if there is a registry sticker coming with the yet to be finished, limited and numbered amazing book with DVD?

GT/CS S Code

I don't have one of these stickers. Of course I don't even have a single piece of glass in my Mustang to mount it to either. LOL

Anyone know if there is a registry sticker coming with the yet to be finished, limited and numbered amazing book with DVD
?

Not sure if Paul will be supplying any decals with the book, but a short time ago we received a short update note in the mail with a nice little "California Special" script pin as a gift for patiently waiting for our copy of his upcoming book. Extra script pins are available for $6.00 each (includuing postage) and the 3" window decals are also still available at $6.00 each (also including postage). He still has 68 GT/CS decals, 68 HCS decals, and 2007 & 2008 GT/CS window decals available.

Attachments

• California Special script pin 001.jpg
    California Special script pin 001.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 27
  • California Special script pin 002.jpg
    California Special script pin 002.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 28

franklinair

I also placed the C/S decal on the lower passenger side windshield. Kinda disappointed though- the decal is semi transparent with black graphics, and its barely visible from outside due to the black interior. :-(

Neil

limelyt

I also placed the C/S decal on the lower passenger side windshield. Kinda disappointed though- the decal is semi transparent with black graphics, and its barely visible from outside due to the black interior. :-(

Neil

That is were we installed it but I painted the back of the decal silver now it shows up.

Gary

franklinair

I'd rather have a C/S-HCS decal that doesn't need aftermarket modification, and is visible. If I ever find one, I'll buy it.

Neil

CougarCJ

I'd rather have a C/S-HCS decal that doesn't need aftermarket modification, and is visible. If I ever find one, I'll buy it.

Neil

Lets all of us design one specifically for us, the CS & HCS family here on csdotcom.