CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Go Back   CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > Events Calendar

International Mustang Meet - Labor Day Weekend
Calendar: Event Calendar
gazrox  
IMM 33 is on in Winnipeg this year (Bozeman for 2013) starting on Friday, August 31st and finishing up on Sunday night with the banquet/awards.

http://www.manitobamustang.com/event...rnational.html

I'm heading out there, anyone else planning on going?

Gary
Old 08/19/2012, 08:13 PM   #2
limelyt

Gary

I will be there as always but sad to say the Calspec will not. We will be bring the 05 (easier to clean the bugs off) with the rest of the group from Calgary. Can't wait to see your finished car...see you there!!

Gary

Gary (LIMELYT)
limelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/20/2012, 07:56 AM   #3
Northern Pony

Gary;
We will be there as well, (with the SVT). Time to pass the baton, and hopefully your car does well at the show. Will it be stock or modified? Heard you had engine problems, that had to be dissapointing.
BoB
Northern Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/21/2012, 05:45 AM   #4
gazrox
My Car Details

I'm goin' nowhere and I'm in a hurry

Hey BoB & Gary, will be good to catch up with you guys again.

I should be in stock but you never know, they can hit you up on the oddest things.

Yes, had lots of engine troubles, heart breaking. I seized the first rebuild and knew that something must have been screwed up but couldn't identify it. So the engine was rebuilt again - and it seized again! At that point when I lost my Boss forged steel crank and my block I was not happy. As it turned out, the problem was the distributer. The female end that engages the shaft for the oil pump was worn. This was a rebuilt unit that somehow passed inspection. Of course the supplier didn't want to hear about it.

anyway, all is good now. will give you the full story in Winnipeg over a beer or two.

Gary

Gary

Seafoam Green '68 GT/CS
gazrox is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > Events Calendar