CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup
Calendar: Event Calendar
nfrntau  
23rd Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up
June 16th through June 19th in Steamboat Springs, Colorado
www.rmmr.org

Started by Rob, "It is my hope that we can organize an annual event for GT/CS and HCS cars. I am voting for Denver in 2011."
http://www.californiaspecial.com/for...ead.php?t=8313

Moving it to the event calendar
How many folks are still planning on coming?
Rob's idea of getting together for pizza and beer sounds like a winner.

1. Bill - nfrntau
2. Arlie - Mosesatm
3. Rob - robert campbell
4. Amy - aemoo28
5. ?
Old 06/30/2011, 08:14 PM   #16
Mosesatm

The gold one is Marge and Keith's (see the magazine photos) and the green one is Bob Teets' only-one-in-the-world X-code HCS. Sorry, I don't remember the names of the other 2 owners.

Here is a photo of Bill's car. It wasn't with the other 4 because it was in the Modified class.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bills Car.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	214.2 KB
ID:	13683   Click image for larger version

Name:	1993 March Mustang & Fords Small.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	13684   Click image for larger version

Name:	1997 March Must Ill P44 Small.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	13685  

Name:	1997 March Must Ill P45 Small.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	13686  
Mosesatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/03/2011, 11:32 PM   #17
hicountrybob

Quote:
Originally Posted by CougarCJ View Post
Nice, 4 1968 HCS & GT/CS's all without vinyl tops.

So, whose are they?
I can finish this tread, sorry I didn't get to it sooner. Car # 1 is a J code HCS, sunlight gold color/deluxe gold nugget int. w/ ps ,c4, tint, AND one of 2 in the HCS registry with factory AC, owned by Keith and Marge Sheppelman of Parachute CO, just west of Denver. Car # 2 is a X code HCS, highland green/std gold nugget int. w/ C-6, ps,pdb, am 8 track, tint, heavy duty susp thus a NON gt. My wife and I own it in Arvada, Co., just north west of Denver, Co. Car #3 is a C code Cal Sp, royal maroon/red std interior, am 8 track, pdb, 4-speed, ps. and dual exh. We just sold this car 2 weeks ago to Barry and Julia Shaffer of Brighton, CO, just north of Denver. Car #4 is a C code HCS, meadowlark yellow/blk std interior, AM, ps and duals owned by Barry and Barb Mathias of Littleton, Co, just south of Denver. WE all are members of the Early Mustang Club of Colorado. Barry M. and I were disappointed that other (5) HC and CS cars in our area chose not to come this year. Also, at the SAAC get togther last summer(in northen CA), there was much, much interest from owners of the Cal Sp's there in coming to Colorado as well as numerous Cal Sp participants in Seattle at the MCA show in August (some dozen or so) that Barry M. and I met, were excited, but ALAS, no show. HOW about an interest next year (I'm not going to live forever, you know!!!) Keep it in mind, Father's Day weekend every year. Bob Teets here.
hicountrybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/2011, 06:00 AM   #18
Ruppstang

My Garage
Bob,
Thanks for the complete run down on these beautiful cars! I wish we could have been there. Our HCS still lacks a few thing to be show ready, like for one a engine. We will have to see what is in next Junes schedule. You have to live forever I do not know who could fill those big shoes you wear.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	HCS Suspenstion 008.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	13698  

Follow HCS restoration at http://68hcs.weebly.com
Ruppstang is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > Events Calendar