CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 02/09/2011, 07:02 PM   #16
Sarge

My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyGal View Post
Hey Robert,

The guy's name wasn't Mark was it?? If so, it is the same one I spotted a few months ago. If not, there is a new one out there and it is great to know that. Don't see them very often, but when we do it is so good to chat with a fellow owner.

Did you tell the guy about this website and ask him to come out and join us? You didn't happen to get any pictures did you?
Hey Renee,

I believe his name was Mark. I did tell him of the site, kinda hoped he would have looked in by now, mebbe not.

Anyway, what building will your car be in this weekend at the car show? I plan on attending with a couple of friends, and want to make sure I stop by.

Later,
Robert
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/2011, 08:23 PM   #17
PonyGal
My Car Details

Life is Simple...eat, sleep, drive a Mustang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
Hey Renee,

I believe his name was Mark. I did tell him of the site, kinda hoped he would have looked in by now, mebbe not.

Anyway, what building will your car be in this weekend at the car show? I plan on attending with a couple of friends, and want to make sure I stop by.

Later,
Robert
Hey Robert,

Glad you got to meet Mark. He is a really nice guy!! Him and his wife Rose are not very "computer savvy" so he had trouble registering on the website. I had left him a message to call me so I could help him, but I never heard back. I do have his number, so I may just try again

As for the AutoRama, I am not sure yet where I will be. As of today, I still have not gotten my "package" with my registration info. I called them today to find out what is going on, and they told me that they will have something waiting for me at "will call" tomorrow when I get there. So, tomorrow night, I will let you know where I will be located at the show.

Renee' - Eat, sleep, drive a Mustang!!!
I am the proud new owner of the 'Stevenson GT/CS'
PonyGal is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions