CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Mustangs Plus October GT/CS Show
Calendar: Event Calendar
Mosesatm  
Mustangs Plus seems to be honoring California Specials in their October show.
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09/10/2010, 02:07 PM   #8
hookedtrout

eBay: bebopin

Send a message via Yahoo to hookedtrout
My Garage
The picture with the two Mustangs is Renee', this we know, the question is not about the photo with the two Mustangs it's about the photo above that, the one that is an advertisement. they want to know if the car in the advertisement is Renee's car, they added the photo of Renee' and the other Mustang for comparison to the advertisement to see if they are one and the same car. At least that's my take on what the question was.

It sure does look like her car, not sure I've see any other blue CS's with the dark argent color in the center of the styled steel wheels.

Cory
hookedtrout is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > Events Calendar