CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10/14/2009, 03:34 PM   #1
pnsy56shop

Restoration pictures needed

Picking up and continuing the restoration of Clubpro's GT/CS 390. As some of the member know and had hoped it was sold to a California Special.com member. I had been looking for a GT/CS for about a year then found the forum and right after joining Clubpro put his car up for sale. We got together late summer where I got to meet Ron "clubpro" and Tim "Midnight Special". (Family Visit Thread) Now the GT/CS is on the east coast, not to many out this way. I put together a parts list of what I have and what I need then got started with the work on the car.

Body work is mostly completed there was some damage during transporting from CA. by Horseless Carriage but... that will need to be addressed.

My goal is a driver concourse I'm at a disadvantage due to the fact that I'm on the East Coast and there aren't any San Jose cars to refer to out here. So I'll be asking CS members to post pictures from time to time.

Currently I'm working on the seam sealer and need pictures of original areas where seam sealer was applied. Trunk, undercarriage, shock towers and engine compartment.

Has anyone out there done a concourse restoration on a GT/CS?
pnsy56shop is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions