CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08/02/2009, 07:07 PM   #1
Jimmyvegas

Cool Which are the stock wheels/hub caps on the California Special?

I'm in the process of buying a Californial Special. I'm being extra cautious to research and purchase an original and am noticing a difference in the hub caps/wheels on the Californial Special.

For example, there is the GT hub cap with the GT logo on it as is shown here:

Or there's the version with the basic hub cap with no logo here:

I was just wondering which it came stock with?

I was also curious. In researching it seems to be common knowledge that the California Special on came in the coupe however, in reading I've found that the California Special could be ordered in any option combination. If this is true, are there such a thing as a California Special fastback or a convertible?

Thanks in advance,

JV

Jimmyvegas is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions