CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06/20/2008, 10:56 AM   #1
miller511
My Car Details

My Garage
Shelby Factory/Museum North Las Vegas

Just got back from a trip to Vegas.

We went to the Shelby Facility north of town (at the Speedway) for the free tour. Definitely worth the relatively short drive up the road from the strip.

The museum is very cool. Lots of cars/prototypes/first Cobra, etc. Got to sign the wall. Since they work 4 10's, most of the workers were off last Friday. Will post pics soon.

There was one Shelby employee working on his own Shelby GT/SC on the Mustang side of the facility (there's also a Cobra side of the facility).

We were chatting and he mentioned a Mustang show at the Hoover Dam put on by the Mustang Club of Las Vegas the next day...Hey, we were going there anyway to tour the power plant. Pretty good turnout for the car show even with 100 degree weather in the afternoon.

The rest of the trip...well, you know what they say...

Jeff Miller-
1968 Tahoe Turquoise GT/CS
2007 Black GT/CS Coupe

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions