CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04/19/2004, 10:27 AM   #1
RacingFan
My Car Details

Classic Cars and Ford Fan

2008 GT/CS and HCS Anniversary Show

Howdy again folks. After just returning from Nashville, I noticed that alot of clubs and car models got together for a big reunion. Saleens, Boss's, K Codes, etc, during ths show. I think we should start planning the 40th Anniversary for our cars! A few thoughts (rambling, please forgive me..) ;D
Although I would love to have the cars return to San Jose for the reunion, I don't know if that makes sense logistically. It is quite a drive for us folks on the East Coast, however, I do understand that we have a HUGE population of these cars in California (duh on my part!).
I am suggesting doing the reunion during the MCA National Show in 2008. I don't think they have announced the location/date yet, but it would probably bring more cars as well as not interfer with other shows.
Of course we would include all of the HCS cars from 66-67 in the show!
2008 would give us enough time to get the logo, t-shirts, planning, etc completed and allow enough time to plan the event. I would like to volunteer to begin the work, if you all would allow me to do this for us.
Please, please, post some thoughts on this subject! I am interested in hearing from everyone, and making sure that this show is a group effort! Thanks guys and gals!
RacingFan is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions