• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2 Original GT/CS TV advertisement clips

gtcs1

Hi,

I just managed to get a video tape (which I converted to DVD) of 50's & 60's car manufacturer TV clip, with a duration of 60 minutes full of car clips.

In there I've got 2 GT/CS original colors advertisements. One is a 60 seconds featuring a red GT/CS with white stripes, on the beach with a guy inside. A girl comes out of the sea and go around the car showing the GT/CS's features. Few girls comes around at the end.

The other one is a 30 seconds clip. The same red car is used. It drives around the west coast. Again featuring the specific GT/CS items.

Pretty nice stuff. I'm glad to having found that. Anyone seen these before?

C160223

the one on the beach has been posted before, but I have never seen (or heard) of the 30 sec. clip. Any way you can upload it and post it here ?

OP
OP
G

gtcs1

C160223 said:
the one on the beach has been posted before, but I have never seen (or heard) of the 30 sec. clip. Any way you can upload it and post it here ?

I'll try to see with my son how to extract those 2 clips as stand-alone vodeos. I can't do that myself, don't have a clue how to do that....

Is there a place on the site to upload videos like that, they would be then kind of part of our community "virtual" librairy.

If there is a place, what's the size limit of the videos?

They're nice one!!!

Pierre

Last edited:

BroadwayBlue

I'd be interested in seeing the whole 60 minutes.

What was the original video called, curious to know if it's one I have?

I know it's not legal but I'm sure some of us would pay for copies of that. :scared:
You know "shipping costs" "DVD cost" "Time and Effort" and all. That's legal right?

OP
OP
G

gtcs1

C160223 said:

Hi,

Finally got these 2 clips extracted as AVI video files on a CD. The're good quality. They're big files; 222 Megs for the 60 seconds clip and 76 Megs for the 21 second clip. They fit on a CD no problem.

I don't know if there is a place on this web site orther place to upload them. They're great material, original clips. I'm sure it would interest many of you looking for original material.

Any advice on how to get it to those interested?

Pierre