CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 07/07/2016, 11:17 PM   #1
TraveledGTCS
 
TraveledGTCS's Avatar
 

Location: Graham, WA
Joined: Nov 04
Posts: 145

My Garage
37th IMM Calgary Labor Day Wkend

Just wanted to find out how many are planning on attending the 37th International Mustang Meet in Calgary Alberta Cda Labor Day weekend. I'll be leaving the little town of Graham and heading east on the 31st of Aug and staying at the Quality Inn in Spokane. I'll be traveling with a couple friends and then after our stay in Spokane we will be joining up with the Spokane club and heading to Calgary. Don't know my arrival time in Spokane, but would like to meet Mosesatm or Rvrtrash if either happen to stop by. Or maybe on my way back - not sure when - either Monday or Tuesday (5th/6th of September.)

Hope to see a few of my Canadian friends at the show also.

Bill
TraveledGTCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2016, 08:06 AM   #2
Mosesatm
 
Mosesatm's Avatar
 

Location: Spokane, Washington
Joined: Jan 05
Posts: 7,351

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraveledGTCS View Post
Just wanted to find out how many are planning on attending the 37th International Mustang Meet in Calgary Alberta Cda Labor Day weekend. I'll be leaving the little town of Graham and heading east on the 31st of Aug and staying at the Quality Inn in Spokane. I'll be traveling with a couple friends and then after our stay in Spokane we will be joining up with the Spokane club and heading to Calgary. Don't know my arrival time in Spokane, but would like to meet Mosesatm or Rvrtrash if either happen to stop by. Or maybe on my way back - not sure when - either Monday or Tuesday (5th/6th of September.)

Hope to see a few of my Canadian friends at the show also.

Bill
you bet. I'll be sure to be home that week
Mosesatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/09/2016, 07:36 AM   #3
mbsf1970
 
Dream car: '68 GTCS Pres Blue

Location: Calgary Alberta
Joined: Apr 13
Posts: 584

Bill,
Look forward to meeting you at show sometime. I have a Gulfstream Aqua Gt/Cs and will hopefully attend a few of the functions since its here in town...
Stephen
P.S. I can direct you to almost anything you want/need in town as well...
mbsf1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/10/2016, 02:01 PM   #4
TraveledGTCS
 
TraveledGTCS's Avatar
 

Location: Graham, WA
Joined: Nov 04
Posts: 145

My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbsf1970 View Post
Bill,
Look forward to meeting you at show sometime. I have a Gulfstream Aqua Gt/Cs and will hopefully attend a few of the functions since its here in town...
Stephen
P.S. I can direct you to almost anything you want/need in town as well...
Hope to see you also. I'll be driving my Acapulco Blue GT/CS which should be the only one there with a Hood Tach. I'll be staying at the Days Inn - Calgary South on Macleod Trail. I have a 4 legged traveling companion, so I couldn't stay at the host hotel.

Bill
TraveledGTCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/10/2016, 07:22 PM   #5
slimt
Guest
 

Posts: n/a

Im in Calgary as well. I will be there.. should be fun meeting all you folks ...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07/10/2016, 09:14 PM   #6
mbsf1970
 
Dream car: '68 GTCS Pres Blue

Location: Calgary Alberta
Joined: Apr 13
Posts: 584

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraveledGTCS View Post
Hope to see you also. I'll be driving my Acapulco Blue GT/CS which should be the only one there with a Hood Tach. I'll be staying at the Days Inn - Calgary South on Macleod Trail. I have a 4 legged traveling companion, so I couldn't stay at the host hotel.

Bill

Bill,
You're only about 15-20 minutes from casino......if you need a place for your buddy to stretch legs outside in a yard, my house is 5 minutes from Grey Eagle.
Stephen
mbsf1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/11/2016, 02:15 PM   #7
TraveledGTCS
 
TraveledGTCS's Avatar
 

Location: Graham, WA
Joined: Nov 04
Posts: 145

My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbsf1970 View Post
Bill,
You're only about 15-20 minutes from casino......if you need a place for your buddy to stretch legs outside in a yard, my house is 5 minutes from Grey Eagle.
Stephen
Stephen,

Roscoe and I may take you up on it. This will be the first long trip I have taken with him. I've gone up to BC several times with him and there's been no problems. I don't know what type of parking area is at the casino whether or not there is a area where he can do his 'markings.'

This is one reason I really enjoy the fellowship of 'Special owners. We all help each other out.

See you all in a month and an half.

Bill
TraveledGTCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/11/2016, 03:09 PM   #8
mbsf1970
 
Dream car: '68 GTCS Pres Blue

Location: Calgary Alberta
Joined: Apr 13
Posts: 584

Generous parking at Casino and green space beside for Roscoe "markings"!!

Talk to you later,
Stephen
mbsf1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/18/2016, 12:16 PM   #9
rvrtrash
 
rvrtrash's Avatar
 
So many cars, so little time!

Location: Post Falls, Id.
Joined: Apr 03
Posts: 3,437

My Garage
Bill, I should be around that weekend, and would love to hang out with you for a bit. Count me in!

Steve

The wannabe formerly known as an owner.
rvrtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > GT/CS and HCS Discussions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.


This site created, owned and maintained by Jon Hanna - Copyright 1996-2011
All rights reserved. CaliforniaSpecial.com is not affiliated with Ford Motor Company

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.