CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 09/14/2008, 05:43 AM   #1
southernmustangparts
 

Joined: Aug 08
Posts: 13

Window Cleaning Trick!!!

If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Mustang (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 500 of them, and have then ready to ship out. (FREE Shipping). Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

Ken Marks
southernmustangparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/14/2008, 11:57 AM   #2
CJ
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Another Car Show Winner for 2009

Joined: Sep 03
Posts: 157

Been using them for several years for the cars and furniture.

You can purchase them almost anywhere these days.

CJ

CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/14/2008, 11:24 PM   #3
Mustang1
My Car Details
 
Mustang1's Avatar
 
Black Mamba

Location: Monterey, CA
Joined: Apr 08
Posts: 18

Good to know. Thanks.
Mustang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/2008, 10:06 AM   #4
southernmustangparts
 

Joined: Aug 08
Posts: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmustangparts View Post
If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Mustang (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 500 of them, and have then ready to ship out. (FREE Shipping). Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

Ken Marks
Thanks Guys!

All the orders from the weekend will go out today!

PLEASE post your feedback on these for the rest of the Forum members after you give them a try!

Thanks

Ken
southernmustangparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/17/2008, 07:40 PM   #5
Bob G
My Car Details
 
Bob G's Avatar
 
Ford enthusiast

Location: Long Beach, CA
Joined: Jul 08
Posts: 52

Send a message via Yahoo to Bob G
My passed life was auto detailing for 38 years. When micro fiber cloths came about out of korea the good ones are 70% Polyester and 70% polymide, and 30 % Polymide the polyster allows the microfiber cloth to be effective for scrubbing and cleaning , while the polymide is the obsorbing quick dry fiber.
If anyone is intrested in learning more about these towels send me your e-mail to krwaxbz@yahoo and I will forward you a copy of an article I have on them.
I have been using them for almost 10 years and I call them the mircle towel to clean windows, chromeand remove polish and wax

Bob Geco
Bob G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/18/2008, 05:30 PM   #6
southernmustangparts
 

Joined: Aug 08
Posts: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob G View Post
My passed life was auto detailing for 38 years. When micro fiber cloths came about out of korea the good ones are 70% Polyester and 70% polymide, and 30 % Polymide the polyster allows the microfiber cloth to be effective for scrubbing and cleaning , while the polymide is the obsorbing quick dry fiber.
If anyone is intrested in learning more about these towels send me your e-mail to krwaxbz@yahoo and I will forward you a copy of an article I have on them.
I have been using them for almost 10 years and I call them the mircle towel to clean windows, chromeand remove polish and wax

Bob Geco
Thanks Bob!

These are really amazing!

Have a bunch on the way out to forum members. Everyone should have one

$6.00 and you WILL NOT be dissapointed

www.southernmustangparts.com to order

Thanks

Ken
southernmustangparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/27/2008, 03:08 PM   #7
southernmustangparts
 

Joined: Aug 08
Posts: 13

Guys, anyone try theirs out this weekend???

Shipped out a bunch last week.

if you haven't picked one of these up yet check it out. you will NOT be dissapointed.

http://www.southernmustangparts.com/...oth-p-416.html

Ken
southernmustangparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/2008, 01:28 PM   #8
southernmustangparts
 

Joined: Aug 08
Posts: 13

If you haven't picked one of these up yet check us out.

You will be glad you did!

http://www.southernmustangparts.com/...loth-c-35.html

Ken
southernmustangparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/20/2008, 07:54 PM   #9
PNewitt
Guest
 

Posts: n/a

A side question.....

I have a '94 GT, and in the back window, at the top (inside) it has this shader type applique with lots of little dots. It's a pain to wipe the window there, because the cloth gets caught in the dots.

This is caused by the car sitting in the sun, etc. and whatever chemicals are used in the interior (leather cleaner, Armor All, etc..) which vaporizes into a fog onto the inner windows. What a pain.

Any ideas??

thanks,
Paul.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11/22/2008, 09:39 AM   #10
southernmustangparts
 

Joined: Aug 08
Posts: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmustangparts View Post
If you haven't picked one of these up yet check us out.

You will be glad you did!

http://www.southernmustangparts.com/...loth-c-35.html

Ken
Just got another shipment in on Friday!

If you don't have one of these yet, do yourself a favor and pick one up!

You'll like it

Ken
southernmustangparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > GT/CS and HCS Forums > Classified Ads

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
68 Window Decal Placement Talan423 GT/CS and HCS Discussions 1 07/17/2008 05:49 PM
Window rollers anyone? nfrntau GT/CS and HCS Discussions 3 06/15/2008 07:44 AM
Window tinting for my 07 Caligirl GT/CS and HCS Discussions 9 04/11/2007 06:06 AM
High Country Special window decal clydeomite GT/CS and HCS Discussions 0 02/18/2005 04:51 AM
Sticky window rollers rvrtrash GT/CS and HCS Discussions 5 12/09/2004 07:18 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.


This site created, owned and maintained by Jon Hanna - Copyright 1996-2011
All rights reserved. CaliforniaSpecial.com is not affiliated with Ford Motor Company

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.