• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 #1 Best Selling Book CS Way of Life!!!

hookedtrout

Well, sales of the new book are doing fantastic. In fact we just made the #1 best selling book in Blurb with the large book and the small book is right behind in the #3 spot. Wow a best seller!! ;-)

Thanks everyone.

Cory

Attachments

• Best Seller.jpg
    Best Seller.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 80
OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

We're all going to be famous!! ;-) 53 stars on the Hollywood walk of fame, starting with Jon.

Cory

carezcs

Great job Cory!!! Can't wait to get mine. None of my classic car buddies have their ride in a book!
Thanks again,
Bruce

TraveledGTCS

Well, sales of the new book are doing fantastic. In fact we just made the #1 best selling book in Blurb with the large book and the small book is right behind in the #3 spot. Wow a best seller!! ;-)

Thanks everyone.

Cory
Is there a way to buy the books without joining Blurb? I tried to buy them, but in order to do so I have to become a member, which I have no wish to.

Thanks,

Bill

68 GTCS

Is there a way to buy the books without joining Blurb? I tried to buy them, but in order to do so I have to become a member, which I have no wish to.

Thanks,

Bill

Its really no big deal to become a member of Blurb, It doesn't cost anything and its easy to register. A small price to pay for FAME. :grin:

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Thanks,

Bill

I doubt it, signing up is no big deal like they say, free and no obligations. I'm sure you could unsign after you buy a book, heck I just might make a living at this and I'm sure you'll want all the books I do. Ahhhh maybe not.

Cory

robert campbell

HAD TO POST IT TWICE!

I GOT MINE TODAY. THE LARGE VERSION! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! QUALITY IS SECOND TO NONE! CONTENT IS OUR FAMILY. THEY ARE SECOND TO NONE!!

Rob

mustangman-nl

Book Received!!

Today I received the book!! It is very nice and I will thank everyone who made this book to a success, my special thanks are for Cory, you made a great job!!

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Reiny van Uden

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Today I received the book!! It is very nice and I will thank everyone who made this book to a success, my special thanks are for Cory, you made a great job!!

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Reiny van Uden

That is great news to know that our little book made it all the way to the Netherlands. Thanks for letting us know Reiny.

Cory

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Cory will you sign a deal with Amazon? Barnes & Noble? You are our famous author!

No fame for me, I'm just the guy that took the time to pull it all together, nothing special other than a Special owner.

Cory

nates68

Cory, just got mine today, looks great............ I think i will order the big book now. Thanks again, nates68

Nathan

I got mine!

Got my copy of the book in the mail yesterday and it is incredible!
Awesome job, Cory!

PonyGal

I just recieved notice that my books have been shipped from Auburn, Wa and are in route to my house! They are in Portland right now with delivery expected tomorrow!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! They had set the shipping date for 9/8, so I'm glad I didn't need to wait until after that. Now I can get them sooner!

Just reading all the good things posted out here about the book has me itching to get my copies in hand!

Last edited:

Sarge

I received my book last Friday. Checked on the FedEx Waybill #, and it said "left at front door @ 1:30 pm"... So I went home sick from work, sick it wouldn't still be there by 5:00... Got the book, very good looking with the large size and the printed cover!!! Thanks Cory.