• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Marchal light installation question

ponyboy

Hey everyone, i'm finally re-installing my Marchal lights and had a question. Each light was installed with the spacers in different positions so i'm trying to find out the correct installation. Paul's picture in the book is a little hard to see. Does the lock washer go on the nut side? One was installed light,small spacer,long spacer, then it goes into bracket, then washer an nut. Or is it suppose to be light, black spacer(long), short spacer,lock washer, and then only the nut once it goes through the bracket. Anyone out there with the Marchals please let me know how yours are installed. Thanks, Rich

PFSlim

Rich

I installed mine based on what I thought was right. I have light, long spacer, small round spacer, through bracket, then washer and nut.

Let me know if you want me to try to provide pictures.

Paul

OP
OP
P

ponyboy

Hi Paul, thanks for the response. I'll assemble mine the same, it sounds like the correct way to install. Rich