• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Fog light brackets for grill

StraightSix

I don't believe that anyone has found reproduction brackets. Good luck with that one... I need some as well.

-Winston

68sunlitgold

John,
winston is right, they do not remanufacture the brackets, you will need to call around to mustang parts shops and try and get lucky. I found mine on ebay believe it or not. You might what to try Mustang Part of Oklahoma (they have a web site) they had a burned out CS and they may still have the brackets.
Doug

OP
OP
C

C160223

I thought I read somewhere that they were reproduced at one time, so was searching through all my back issues of Muatang magazines and remembered an article in the 96' GT/CS registry book. Delta Bay Mustangs in California used to make them. I emailed them to find out if the still made or carried them... just waiting for a reply.

68sunlitgold

John,
I get there parts book and as far as I can see, they don't make them. I got their book because I was also told that they made them at one time. However I did not call or email them, I just searched through their catalog. Please keep me advised if they still carry them. Thanks
Doug

OP
OP
C

C160223

Winston & Doug

Just got off the phone with Delta Bay Mustang. They still have the repro fog light brackets for the GT/CS and are available.

68sunlitgold

John,
Thanks for the info....I am on the phone to them first thing on Monday!!

OP
OP
C

C160223

Doug

I ordered mine today. The guy on the phone said his friend makes them, and he is going to get him to make 3 sets. I was so pleased to hear they still had them, that I didn't ask how much they are. He did mention that they are listed in their catalog.

StraightSix

Wow!!! I wonder if his friend knows what he's getting himself into? :) I think he's about to have a lot of demand... Great job, John!

-Winston