• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

well i got scamed

Herck

Well as some of u know i bought a grill and marchal fog lights off ebay. i got scamed by mr draper he goes by the name bart on ebay he is called sdrapmustang when i finally recieved grill the grill looked like someone stepped on it and that is not even the bad part the whole inside of the lights were rusted striaght through. soon as i looked at them from the outside i knew they were rusted but i couldnt tell from the pictures on ebay i asked him if the light were good when i messaged him he said they were good daily driver condition whell they are not it looks like they spent there whole life in salt so i contacted him many many times to explain the condition of light he never replied so that leaves me to believe that he knew what he was selling did not work so too all here be carfull of this person thanks

390cs68rcode

my rule of thumb on when someone says daily driver (in reguards to parts) is that they are not worth the time to mess with. Neg him and move on.

OP
OP
H

Herck

I did use paypal i guess that is what i have to doo but its a shame that this gy thinks like that i guess u live and learn. just watch out for this gy he has negative feedback on his feedback so i thought i would just warn u gys and girls. i should of known he was a scammer when he asked for more money and that he had another buyer for these parts that he would sell me junk.