• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NOS 1968 Deluxe wheel covers

zozobra

Any interest in 1968 NOS deluxe wheel covers? My Cali came with them and the Marti report lists them as originally installed. When I got the car the originals were farily well beat up so I looked for nice ones for almost two years. Meanwhile I changed mine Cali over to the GT style wheels. All of the deluxe wheel covers are in their original Ford plastic container. They will never be on my car. However some of you whose car originally came with them like mine may want them for shows, authenticity, etc. If memory serves my I have just over $200 in them. I also have a set of pretty nice ones.

If there is no interest I will take them with me to Pomona for the swap meet.